Sweet Flaxseed Flour Mix
Your ideal companion for sweet pastries of all kinds. Ideal for cakes, muffins, pancakes, biscuits, Christmas biscuits and much more! We do not add any sugar and instead rely on the natural sweetness of coconut flour. This flour mix has only 9g of natural sugar per 100g and is keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free and 100% organic. Absolutely ingenious and super versatile!
- Rice Flour Free, Millet Free, Starch Free, Sugar Free, Preservatives Free, Without Flavors/Aromas, Yeast Free, Buckwheat Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Low Carb*, Keto, High Fibre, High Protein, Vegan / Plant Based, Vegetarian, Gluten Intolerance, Lactose Intolerance, Atkins Diet
Contents: 250g Flour Mix
|Average nutrition information per 100 g Baking Mix||Linseed Flour Mix sweet|
|Energy||1494 kJ / 359 kcal|
|- of which saturates||5,0 g|
|- of which sugars||10 g|
|- of which polyols||- g|
Ingredients: Coconut flour, golden flaxseed flour 30%, SOY flour.
All agricultural raw materials come from certified organic cultivation.
*Reduced carbohydrates. Contains up to 82% fewer carbohydrates compared to common wheat flour.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
Recipe suggestion: vegan cheese cake
Linseed Baking Mix 250g
baking powder 2 TL (10g)
salt 1 Prise (1g)
soy yogurt 1000g
vanilla custard powder 2 Pck.
lemon juice 2 EL
1. PREHEAT. Preheat the oven to 180°C (top/bottom heat). Grease the springform pan (22cm) and line the bottom with baking paper.
2. KNEAD. Mix the flour mix with soft margarine, erythritol, baking powder and salt. Knead thoroughly!
3. FORM. Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the springform pan and form a 5 cm high rim with the rest. Cool the springform pan for 30 minutes.
4. FILLING. Melt the margarine. Combine erythritol and pudding powder in a bowl and add half of the soy yogurt. Whisk until smooth and lump-free. Stir in remaining yogurt, melted magerine and lemon juice.
5. BAKE. fill the filling in the springform pan and bake the vegan cheesecake on the middle rack for 60-70 minutes.
6. ENJOY. let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan and cutting it.