Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about new products, exclusive discounts and recipe inspiration on our blog.
Multi Seed Roll Baking Mix
Tear open the packaging, knead the rolls and whack them in the oven. There’s no quicker way to enjoy fresh crispy rolls in the morning. They go with any filling and are so tasty you can even enjoy them on their own.
- Reduced carbohydrates. Contains up to 59% fewer carbohydrates compared to common multigrain rolls
- Gluten-free, vegan, organic, high fibre, high protein
- Contents: 250g or 1kg Multi Seed Roll Baking Mix
|Average nutrition information per 100 g prepared product||Multi Seed Roll Baking Mix|
|Energy||1100 kJ / 263 kcal|
|- of which saturated fats||1,3 g|
|- of which sugar||1,3 g|
|- of which polyhydric alcohols||-|
Ingredients: Bean flour, whole rice flour, grain mixture 13% (sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds), golden flaxseed flour 10,7%, soy flour, flaxseed 10%, psyllium husk powder, buckwheat flour, baking powder (acidifier: wine stone, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, release agent: corn starch), buckwheat sourdough powder, sea salt.
All raw materials come from controlled organic cultivation.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
1. PREHEAT. Preheat the oven to 180°C (top/bottom heat).
2. KNEAD. Add 240 ml of still water to the baking mix and knead for approximately 2-3 minutes. You can do this by hand or using a mixer with a dough hook.
3. SHAPE. Shape 4 rolls (approx. 120 g each) from the dough. Carve a cross shape on the surface of the roll if you want them to pop.
4. BAKE. Place the rolls on a piece of baking paper and bake for 50 minutes in the lower third of the oven.
5. COOL. Let the rolls cool before cutting them. Bon Lizzappetit!
We offer you the following payment options to pay for your order:
- Credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Bank transfer
The parcel will be shipped with DPD.
The minimum order value is of 9 €.
The Fast Track for only € 2.90 extra: Your package will be given priority. Order by 12 noon on a working day and your package will be ready for dispatch on the same day, otherwise on the next working day.
For our UK-Customers, please note:
Visit our dedicated UK-Online-Store (uk.lizza.net) where you can easily shop in GBP.
|19,90€||5-10 working days|
The shipping time may increase due to public holidays or special occasions. Most Lizza products need to be stored in the refrigerator once opened. Please follow the instructions and the best-before date on the packaging.