Lizza Low Carb
Mug Bread Pizza
"9 minutes and your freshly baked low carb bread is ready - eating with delicious variety has never been so easy." - Marc (Founder)
♥ Up to 83% fewer carbohydrates than comparable wheat bread
♥ Perfect for breakfast, dinner or as a snack
♥ Easy to integrate into your low carb lifestyle
♥ Contents: Pizza bread baking mix (80g or 250g)
|∅ Nutritional Values||per 100g mug bread
|Energy||765 kJ / 184 kcal|
|- of which saturated fats||0.7 g|
|- of which sugars||3.6 g|
Ingredients: Golden flaxseed flour, bean flour, pumpkin seed protein, psyllium husk powder, tomatoes 5%, paprika, winestone baking powder (acidifier: winestone, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, separating agent: corn starch), oregano, sea salt.
All raw materials come from controlled organic cultivation.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place. After slicing, store the bread in the refrigerator and enjoy within the next few days.
- 1. Stir 80 g baking mixture with 100 ml sparkling water and knead well.
- 2. Press the dough into a mug and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. Bake the single mug for 4 minutes at 800 Watt in the microwave.
- 4. Topple the bread from the mug and let it cool down, cut it and cover it as desired.
- 5. Bon Lizzappetit!
- 1. Mix & shape. Mix 80 g baking mix with 100ml of sparkling water, knead and shape into a flat baguette loaf and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- 2. Preheating. Preheat the oven to 240°C top /bottom heat.
- 3. Place in the oven. Bake the bread on the oven rack for 10 minutes with baking paper. Then reduce the temperature to 210°C and continue baking for another 30 minutes.
- 4. Cooling down. Let the bread cool down completely before cutting it.
- 5. Add toppings. Cover the bread with your favorite topping, spread or eat it by itself.
- 6. Enjoy. Bon Lizzappetit!
We offer you the following payment options to pay for your order:
- Credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Bank transfer
The parcel will be shipped with DPD.
The minimum order value is of 9 €.
Unfortunately we are not able to send to the UK anymore. Due to Brexit we cant get our parcely through customs, yet. We are working on that and will inform you, if you've subscribed to our Newsletter.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
|14,90€ (free shipping from 45€)||5-10 working days|
The shipping time may increase due to public holidays or special occasions. Most Lizza products need to be stored in the refrigerator once opened. Please follow the instructions and the best-before date on the packaging.