|Average nutrition information per 100 g prepared product||Low Carb* Rustic bread|
|Energy||1003 kJ / 240 kcal|
|- of which saturates||1,1 g|
|- of which sugars||1,6 g|
|- of which polyols||- g|
Ingredients: Whole rice flour, buckwheat flour, faba bean flour, golden flaxseed flour 12,6%, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed 5,5%, psyllium husk powder, buckwheat sourdough powder 4,3%, baking powder (acidifier: wine stone, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, release agent: corn starch), apple fibre, sea salt.
All agricultural raw materials come from certified organic cultivation.
*Reduced carbohydrates. Contains up to 51% fewer carbohydrates compared to common wheat bread.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
1. PREHEAT. Preheat the oven to 200°C (top/bottom heat) and place an oven dish filled with water (approx. 100 ml) on the bottom. Leave the dish in the oven for the entire process.
2. KNEAD. Add 200 ml of tap water and 2 tbsp of (apple) vinegar to the baking mixture. Knead thoroughly for approximately 2 minutes by hand or using a mixer with a dough hook.
3. SHAPE. Since this bread doesn’t rise very much in the oven, feel free to mould it into your preferred final shape. If necessary, smooth the surface with a little water.
4. BAKE. Place the bread on a piece of baking paper on the middle oven rack. Bake at 200°C for 55 minutes. For a crispy crust, increase the temperature to 220°C after 40 minutes.
5. COOLING. Let the bread cool before cutting it. Bon Lizzappetit!