Lizza Low Carb
Carrot Cake Muffins
"With less than 3 g of sugar per piece, this is just the right delicacy to sweeten my afternoon" Anja (29) - Frankfurt am Main
♥ Ideal snack in between or with your afternoon coffee
♥ With extra juicy carrots and crunchy almonds
♥ Only 5.7 g sugar per 100 g
♥ Contains up to 33% less carbohydrates than conventional muffins
♥ Contents: 200 g baking mix - Makes 6 muffins
Baking mix for carrot cake muffins
Ingredients: sweetener: erythritol, soy flour, carrots (15%), almonds, coconut flour, golden flaxseed flour, winestone baking powder (acidifier: winestone, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, separating agent: corn starch), raising agent: sodium hydrogen carbonate, cinnamon.
All agricultural raw materials come from controlled organic cultivation. Store in a cool and dry place.
|∅ Nutritional Values||per 100g baked muffins|
|Energy||1144 kJ / 276 kcal|
|- of which saturated fats||3 g|
|- of which sugar||5.7 g|
|- of which polyhydric alcohols||19 g|
Durability: The shelf life of the baking mix is at least 6 months.
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C (top/bottom heat).
2. Pour the whole baking mixture into a mixing bowl.
3. Add 120 ml soy milk and 40 ml sunflower oil.
4. Mix with the soy milk and sunflower oil and stir well until a bound mass is formed.
5. Place muffin cups in a suitable muffin tray.
6. Spread your dough evenly into the muffin cups.
6. Place your muffin tray on a grid in the oven (lower third in the oven).
7. Bake your muffins for about 25 minutes and let them cool down completely in the muffin tin.
8. Bon Lizzappetit!
A baking mix with 200 g content makes 6 muffins of 52 g each.
Tip: You want the real cupcake feeling? Whip 200 g whipping cream (or an alternative) with powdered Erythritol until stiff and decorate your muffins with it.
We offer you the following payment options to pay for your order:
- Credit card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Klarna (Sofort/Instant Banking)
Every parcel will be shipped with DPD Premium.
Free shipping starts from only 35 EURO.
|Country||Shipping Price||Delivery Time|
|4,90 €||1-3 working days|
|7,90 €||3-5 working days|
|7,90 €||3-7 working days|
|9,90 €||5-8 working days|
(free shipping starts 45€)
|14,90 €||5-10 working days|
Smaller islands are mostly excluded and can not receive deliveries at the moment. We are very sorry and working hard on a solution with DPD.
The shipping time may increase due to public holidays or special occasions. Most Lizza products need to be stored in the refrigerator once opened. Please follow the instructions and the best-before date on the packaging.