Fun Facts about:
Matthias Kramer (left)
- Originally from Donaueschingen in the Black Forest
- Computer scientist
- Financed his studies as a professional poker player and founded an online poker school together with a friend.
- Changed his diet to low-carb after a sports injury and since then spends the few days off on the volleyball court at the beach (once again without pain).
- Can handle Excel like no other and regularly crashes Google Sheets with the most complex recipe formulas
- Trained the next generation of "Main Paddlers" as a stand-up paddle teacher
- Hasn't drunk a drop of coffee as of yet
- Proud owner of a food dehydrator
- As a teenager, he built a chain mail shirt out of 15,000 hand-rolled metal stitches
- from Flums, in the Canton St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Graduate business economist with a passion for graphics and design
- Dominates (almost) all Swiss dialects
- Founded a graphics and web design agency at the age of 14 together with a school friend.
- Youngest NCO of the Swiss Army
- Loves irony and sarcasm
- Had a bet with his father to run a half marathon (without training) right after lunch on a sunny Sunday afternoon in under 2h. And won (1:56h).
- Proud owner of a 2-circuit portafilter espresso machine
- Donated a donkey and a bag of water to a family in Eritrea via the HSG-Assesment.
- His bucket list features the (at least) development of a font (Typo) and the production of a song