- Welcome on board, Cremer is now part of Lizza.
- We celebrate you! We are starting the new year with 50.000 Instagram fans.
- Happy Birthday! Our online store is 4 years old. We are celebrating with a 25% discount for you.
- The first lockdown is here. We are all going into a home office mode for the first time. We are doing our best to keep active and creative.
- Breakfast is saved! We are launching our first Apple-nut flavoured muesli.
- Time to celebrate: we sold the most low carb products this month in Lizza history.
- We are celebrating our anniversary! We sold our first Lizza Pizza 5 years ago :)
- Reminiscing: The German TV Show “Die Höhle der Löwen” is talking about the beginnings of Lizza and we are there to visit.
- Psst… we are not stopping. Even in the home office mode we are still testing new products for you!
- This month we launched our Ratatouille sauce.
- We are welcoming new team members and bonding over virtual escape rooms. Pretty tricky!
- Our production is getting new ovens so we can make our products even better for you. Yeah!
- Our patience paid off, we are finally launching our Pre-baked bread rolls.
- Cremers mascot Piet is visiting our production site.
- We are very excited! You can now find our Mug breads on the shelf of the German store Rossmann.
- We are taking you with us to our fotoshooting in Hamburg.
- Lizza goes East. We are selling our first toast buns in the eastern part of Europe.
- We are sticking to our desks… literally. The heatwave is reaching Neu-Isenburg. Uff!
- We are doing a workshop with Josef Merk to motivate us and help work better as a team.
- We are launching our Lizza blog to bring your more inspiration, recipes and tips!
- We are excited to launch our Advent calendar. What’s hiding behind each door?
- During our Hamsterweek we buried you with our toast buns - Nomnomnom…
- We are bringing a new project to life! Our products are being further developed. Stay tuned.
- With a heavy heart we say goodbye to Marc and Matthias. We will miss them a lot at Lizza but we are looking into the future with optimism.
- Welcome, Andreas! The official change of managing director is a breath of fresh air.
- Christmas donation instead of christmas party: We are part of the “Lokalrunde-Fundraiser” because gastronomy is more than just food. It is the center of life.