Classic Bread Roll Baking Mix
Hey, it's me again!
It's been missing for a long time and now it's back - our classic roll baking mix with up to 84% less carbohydrates, ideally suited for your ketogenic diet. To keep you full as long as ever, it's especially high in protein and fibre, and all made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives.
Thanks to our simple recipe, this baking mix is also suitable for many other diets or intolerances - whether gluten intolerance, diabetes or other. With just a few ingredients and a simple preparation, with just a little water, you can make 6 fresh and super tasty rolls in no time.
- Without soy, Without rice flour, Without millet, Without starch, Without nuts, Without nuts, Without sugar, Without preservatives, Without flavourings, Without flavour enhancers, Without yeast, Without buckwheat, Without wheat, Without gluten, Without lactose
- Suitable for: low carb, keto, high fibre, high protein, vegan, vegetarian, (gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance,) Paleo diet, Atkins diet
Contents: 250g Bread Roll Baking Mix
|Average nutrition information per 100 g prepared product||Flaxseed Rolls|
|Energy||750 kJ / 180 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0,6 g|
|- of which sugars||1,1 g|
|- of which polyols||- g|
Ingredients: Golden flaxseed flour 50,8%, faba bean flour, pumpkin seed protein, psyllium husk powder, baking powder (acidifier: wine stone , raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, release agent: corn starch), sea salt.
All agricultural raw materials come from certified organic cultivation.
*Reduced carbohydrates. Contains up to 83% fewer carbohydrates compared to common multigrain buns.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C (top/bottom heat).
2. Add 300 ml of tap water and knead briefly.
3. Shape 6 rolls from the dough and let them rest for 15 minutes.
4. Place the rolls on a piece of baking paper in the lower third of the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Let the rolls cool before cutting them.