Classic Bread Baking Mix
Hey, it's me again!
It's been missing for a long time and now it's back - our classic bread mix with up to 85% less carbohydrates, perfect for your ketogenic diet. To keep you full as long as ever, it's especially high in protein and fibre, and all made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives.
Thanks to our simple recipe, this baking mix is also suitable for many other diets or intolerances - whether gluten intolerance, diabetes or other. With just a few ingredients and a simple preparation, with just a little water, you will have a homemade, super tasty bread in no time.
- Without soy, Without rice flour, Without millet, Without starch, Without nuts, Without nuts, Without sugar, Without preservatives, Without flavourings, Without flavour enhancers, Without yeast, Without buckwheat, Without wheat, Without gluten, Without lactose
- Suitable for: low carb, keto, high fibre, high protein, vegan, vegetarian, (gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance,) Paleo diet, Atkins diet
Contents: 250g Classic Bread Baking Mix
|Average nutrition information per 100 g prepared product||Flaxseed Bread|
|Energy||883 kJ / 212 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0,9 g|
|- of which sugars||1,0 g|
|- of which polyols||- g|
Ingredients: Golden flaxseed flour 38,8%, seed mix (flaxseed 15,2%, sunflower seeds), faba bean flour, pumpkin seed protein, psyllium husk powder, baking powder (acidifier: wine stone, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, release agent: corn starch), sea salt. May contain traces of soy and nuts (walnut, almond).
All agricultural raw materials come from certified organic cultivation.
*Reduced carbohydrates. Contains up to 84% fewer carbohydrates compared to common wheat bread.
Durability: Minimum shelf life of 14 days - Store in a cool and dry place.
Compositions and nutritional values can change over time. This means that products with identical trade names but different compositions and nutritional values can be available in retail and the online shop at the same time. Generally the ingredients and nutritional values on the label of the product are correct and valid. In case of doubt please just get in touch with us.
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C (top/bottom heat).
2. Add 300 ml of tap water and knead briefly.
3. Form it into a loaf and let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. Place the bread on a piece of baking paper in the lower third of the oven and bake for 60 minutes. Let the bread cool before cutting it. Bon Lizzappetit!