- 55g Lizza Low Carb Raspberry Mug Cake
- 20ml sunflower oil
- 50ml soy milk
- 50g Funky Fat Foods low-carb white chocolate
- Optional: Lizza Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Optional: fresh raspberries
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Melt the low-carb white chocolate and then refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour 20ml oil and 50ml soy milk (or an alternative) into a mixing bowl. Add 55 g mug cake baking mix and stir well.
- Line the muffin tin with paper or silicone inserts of about 7cm diameter and grease it with oil. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin so that ¾th of it is filled.
- Then, take out the melted white chocolate and scoop out 1 tbsp chocolate and roll it into a ball. Gently press so that it gets immersed in the batter.
- Top with some more batter so that the mould is filled.
- Microwave and bake for 2.5 minutes at 800 watts.Let the cake cool down for a little while.
- Optionally, serve with spreading Lizza Raspberry Fruit Spread on top and serve with fresh raspberries.
Nutritional information (per serving): 358 kcal, 20g carbs, 31g fats, 3g protein, 2g sugar, 4g fibre.