- Ingredients for 1 whole cake
- For the dough:
- 250 g Flaxseed Baking Mix
- 90 g erythritol
- 180 g margerine
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 140 g margarine
- 1000 g soy yoghurt
- 160 g erythritol
- 2 Pack vanilla custard powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Preparation: 15 minutes + 30 minutes chilling
Baking time: 60-70 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top/bottom heat). Grease the springform pan (22cm) and line the bottom with baking paper.
- Mix the flour mix with soft margarine, erythritol, baking powder and salt. Knead thoroughly!
- Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the springform pan and form a 5 cm high rim with the rest. Cool the springform pan for 30 minutes.
- Melt the margarine. Combine erythritol and custard powder in a bowl and add half of the soy yogurt. Whisk until smooth and lump-free. Stir in remaining yogurt, melted margarine and lemon juice.
- Fill the filling in the springform pan and bake the vegan cheesecake on the middle rack for 60-70 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan and cutting it. Enjoy!