- 2 Lizza Toast Squares
- 2-3 slices of goat cheese
- 1 cherry tomato
- ½ peach
- ¼ red onion
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- red pepper and wild lettuce for garnish
- Cut two slices from the goat cream cheese roll. Thinly slice the cocktail tomato, peach and red onion.
- Slice the Lizza Low Carb Toast Square and toast it in a toaster to your preference.
- Spread some goat cheese on the Toast Square. Top the Toast Square with lettuce leaves, goat cheese, tomato, onion and peach slices and season with a little red pepper.
- Bon Lizzappetit!
Tip: To make it even more summery and fruity, replace peach with berries.