- For the Vegan Bacon:
- 100 g eggplant
- 5 g smoked paprika
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 3 g garlic powder
- 4 g onion powder
- 25 ml olive oil
- For the pizza:
- 1 Lizza Pizza
- 70 ml Lizza Tomato Sauce
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Thinly slice the eggplant so it resembles slices of bacon.
- In a bowl, combine smoked paprika, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and olive oil.
- Brush the eggplant slices with the mixture on both sides.
- Arrange the eggplant on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake the eggplant for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, spread tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Place the eggplant slices on a pizza crust. Make sure the bottom side of the slices is now up.
- Continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm.
Tip: You can garnish your pizza with some parsley and cherry tomatoes.