- For the nazzchos:
- 2 lizza pizza bases thin & crispy
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika spice powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the vegetable salsa dip:
- 1 glass of Lizza Tomato Sauce
- 10 g jalapenos (approx. 5 rings)
- some balsamic vinegar
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top / bottom heat. For the nazzchos, coat the two pizza bases on each side with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil. Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the bottoms lengthways into three equal parts and cut each into 5 squares. Cut the squares into triangles, making 30 pieces.
- Turn the triangles in the salt and paprika powder. Place on a baking sheet and distribute as evenly as possible. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- For the dip, chop the jalapenos into very fine pieces. Mix with the tomato sauce in a bowl. Season with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Take the nazzchos out of the oven and let them cool down. Serve and snack with the dip.
- Bon Lizzappetit!
Tip: You like it hot? Flip your Nazzchos in chili or your prefered spices and create your own recipe!
Nutritional information (per serving): 668 kcal, 13g carbs, 50g fats, 26g protein, 10g sugar, 23g fibre.