- 2 Lizza Toast Squares
- 2 tbsp Lizza Tomato Basil Spread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- Some fresh basil leaves for garnish
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- In a pan, heat olive oil on medium heat and add a sprig of fresh thyme. Add chopped mushrooms followed by minced garlic and sauté. Season it with salt and add ground black pepper and red chilli flakes.
- Meanwhile, toast Lizza Toast Square in a toaster until golden brown. Spread 1 tbsp of Lizza Tomato Basil Spread on each toast square.
- Arrange toast with sautéed mushrooms. Garnish with fresh thyme and basil leaves.
Nutritional information (per serving): 285 kcal, 6g carbs, 20g fats, 16g protein, 3g sugar, 12g fibre.