- 250g Lizza Low Carb Brownie Baking Mix
- 20g Lizza Low Carb Chocolate Spread
- 45ml Sunflower Oil
- 250ml Soy Milk
- 100g Vegan Dark Chocolate 99% Cacao
- Garnish - Mint Leaves and Red Currants
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a Mixing bowl, combine Lizza Low Carb Brownie Baking Mix with 45 ml sunflower oil and 250 ml soy milk (or alternative).
- Line the muffin tin with paper or silicone inserts and grease it with a little bit of oil. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin so that three quarters of it are filled.
- Then, place 2-3 vegan chocolate squares in the batter. Gently press them so that they get immersed in the batter.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 30 minutes.
- Once baked, let them cool for about 10 minutes. Then, gently invert them and remove them from the mould.
- Top with Lizza Chocolate Spread and garnish with berries and mint leaves.
Nutritional information (per serving): 247 kcal, 10g carbs, 21g fats, 6g protein, 3g sugar, 3g fibre.