- 55g Lizza Low Carb Raspberry Mug Cake
- 20ml sunflower oil
- 50ml soy milk
- 2 tbsp Lizza Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 50g low-carb white chocolate
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Pour 20ml oil and 50ml soy milk (or an alternative) into a mug.
- Add 55 g mug cake baking mix and stir well.
- Put a single mug into the microwave and bake for 2.5 minutes at 800 watts.
- Let the cake cool down for a little while.
- Crumble the mug cake and transfer to a big bowl. Add Lizza Raspberry Fruit Spread and mix well.
- Scoop out one tbsp of cake mix and form balls. Place lollipop sticks into each ball. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate. Take out the cake balls from the freezer and dip each cake pop in the melted chocolate so that it’s fully coated. Freeze for another 15 minutes before eating.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios for decoration.
Nutritional information (per serving): 255 kcal, 15g carbs, 22g fats, 3g protein, 2g sugar, 2g fibre.