- 200 g Lizza Muesli Apple-Nuts
- 30 g of crushed flax seeds
- 5 g cocoa nibs
- 80 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 300 g fiber syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven on convection mode to 150 ° C.
- Place the Lizza Muesli on a wooden board, lightly crush with a rolling pin and mix with the crushed flax seeds, chopped cashew nuts, cocoa nibs and pumpkin seeds.
- Stir the fiber syrup into the muesli mixture.
- Grease a granola bar silicone mold with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Alternatively, line a square, flat baking pan with parchment paper. Pour in the muesli mixture and press firmly. Bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes.
- Let the Lizza Muesli bars cool down completely and remove them from the mold or cut the mixture into bars beforehand. Keep closed and cool until consumption.
Gourmet tip: Almonds or pecans also make for a delicious combination! Instead of cocoa nibs, you can use coconut flakes or sesame seeds and decorate your bars with dark chocolate.
Nutritional information (per serving): 300 kcal, 7g carbs, 19g fats, 32g protein, 4g sugar, 10g fibre.