- 250g Lizza Muesli Red Berry (2⅓ cups)
- 1 cup frozen mix berries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (36g)
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Lizza Erythritol
- Optional toppings and garnish:
- Plant-based yoghurt
- Fresh Berries
- Mint leaves
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 23x23cm baking dish and set it aside.
- In a bowl, combine chia seeds and water. Let it sit for 15 minutes and allow it to form a pudding-like consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Lizza Muesli, chia seed pudding, plant-based milk, frozen mix berries (reserve some berries for the topping), baking powder, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and Lizza Erythritol sweetener. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes. Keep checking after 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the middle is set.
- Cool slightly before serving. Serve with your favourite toppings like plant-based yoghurt, fresh berries, nuts, seeds or mint leaves.
Nutritional information (per serving): 161 kcal, 8g carbs, 20g fats, 9g protein, 3g sugar, 7g fibre.