- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 350ml double cream
- 65g parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste (optional)
This delicious, creamy, and very quick and easy Alfredo sauce is low in carbs and fully keto with a rich and cheesy flavour. It pairs really well with Lizza Spaghetti, our high protein, low carb, gluten-free, vegan, organic, and high fibre spaghetti!
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the double cream and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce reduces and begins to thicken.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the parmesan cheese, whisking as you go.
- Continue to whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, and nutmeg if using.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti.