- 1 Lizza Pizza Base
- 1 bunch of fresh wild herbs
- 120g cooked chickpeas
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 pinch of chili powder
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (top/bottom heat).
- In the meantime, wash the wild herbs and pat dry.
- Pour the chickpeas into a high-performance mixer, add the yogurt and a little water if necessary and mix until creamy. Season with chili, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the Lizza pizza base in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Then immediately spread the chickpea hummus over it.
- Add the wild herbs and the pine nuts on it and season again if necessary.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet Tip: Adding some red beetroot would give it an even brighter look.