- 2 Lizza Pizza bases
- 1 roll of goat cheese (alternatively fresh goat cheese)
- 200g sour cream
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3-4 stems of fresh thyme
- 100g Xylitol
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (top/bottom heat).
- Mix the sour cream with dried thyme, tomato paste, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a sauce. Spread the sauce over the pre-baked pizza bases.
- Cut the goat cheese roll into slices and spread it over the sauce.
- Sprinkle with some fresh thyme. Bake the Lizza pizza bases for a further 8-9 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the caramel. Heat the xylitol with 2 tbsp of water in a pot or pan while stirring until the xylitol has dissolved. Then reduce the temperature a little, stop stirring and simmer the mixture until it turns into brown caramel.
- Drizzle the hot caramel over the ready-baked Lizzas using a spoon or fork.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet Tip: Pour the caramel threads as thinly as possible over the Lizza pizza bases to avoid having it harden too much. Enjoy the added crunchiness once it solidifies.