- For the crust
- 190 g Lizza Golden Flaxseed Flour
- 1,5 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 95 g almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- For the filling
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 100 g grated Manchego cheese
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- Some olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- For the crust: mix flour, eggs, oil, salt and pepper. The dough should hold together nicely but if it's too crumbly, add olive oil. Prick with a fork and blind bake it for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, peel and chop the garlic. Grab the spinach, wash and clean it and fry it in a pan with a little olive oil and the garlic until it wilts. Allow for it to cool down, then chop coarsely.
- Stir together with the eggs, the manchego cheese, and 1 pinch of pepper and pour into the pre-baked dough. Place the tomatoes decoratively on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet tip: Not a fan of tomatoes? How about some peppers?
Nutritional information (per serving): 821 kcal, 10g carbs, 51g fats, 28g protein, 4g sugar, 44g fibre.