- 2 Lizza Pizzabases
- 150g leeks (50 g white, 100 g green)
- 2 handfuls of mixed mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100g sour cream
- 50g Gorgonzola, diced
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut leeks into rings. Cook the white leeks in boiling water until soft, then drain well.
- Blanch the green leeks briefly, drain and set aside.
- For the cream base, puree the white leeks with the sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Add some freshly plucked thyme leaves.
- Cut the mushrooms in half and sauté in coconut oil, then drain on kitchen paper.
- Spread the cream over the pre-baked Lizza base, cover with the leeks, the mushrooms, and some cubes of Gorgonzola.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet tip: Try it with gratinated strong mountain cheese.