- 2 Lizza Pizza Bases
- 70g peas (frozen)
- 100g green beans
- Some vegetable stock
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of spinach
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Cook the peas and beans in some vegetable stock.
- In the meantime, remove the pit from the avocado, wash and dry the spinach, squeeze the lemon, and peel and chop the onion.
- Put 20g of the peas aside, mash the rest together into a cream with the avocado, spinach, lemon juice, and the chopped onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the zucchini into slices and sauté in coconut oil, season with pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (fan).
- Spread the cream over the pre-baked Lizza pizza bases and cover with the beans, the remaining peas, and the zucchini slices.
- Then bake them in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Bon Lizzappetit!
Gourmet tip: Make it extra avocadoey by slicing another ½ of avocado, grilling it in a grill pan, and placing it on top of the pizza.
Nutritional information (per serving): 507 kcal, 21g carbs, 29g fats, 32g protein, 9g sugar, 27g fibre.