- 250g Lizza Low Carb Pasta
- 2 bunches of basil
- 30g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 40g pine nuts
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 50ml best olive oil
- 200g sundried tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of rocket salad
- Boil water and simmer the Lizza Pasta until it's al dente, following package instructions. Once cooked drain in a sieve.
- Pluck the leaves from the basil and puree them together with the oil, garlic and 20g of toasted pine nuts. Add half of the Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the dried tomatoes and cut into pieces.
- Mix the Lizza Pasta with the pesto, add in the dried tomatoes, and the remaining toasted pine nuts. Add the rocket just before serving.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet Tip: Be as creative as you want with the garnish! Toasted peanuts, or pecan nuts, or pumpkin seeds all work just as well.