- 200g Lizza Low Carb Sweet Baking Mix
- 80g Lizza Erythritol
- 150g Lizza Low Carb Chocolate Spread
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- 1 Vial of butter-vanilla aroma
- Beat the eggs together with the Lizza Erythritol, salt and butter-vanilla aroma for 3 minutes with an electric hand-mixer.
- Add the butter at room temperature to the egg mixture and stir again for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the baking mix with the liquid ingredients. Knead the dough with your hands and shape it into a triangular roll of about 3-4 cm thick.
- Cut the roll into strips of about 0,3 - 0,4 cm thick, place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them for about 10 - 12 minutes at 175°C (top / bottom heat). Once baked, let them cool down.
- Add the filling to the cookies, choosing between your favorite low carb jam or chocolate spread. To do this, spread your filling of choice over one cookie and cover it with another cookie.
- Bon appetit!
Gourmet Tip: Make the cookies even more delicious by decorating them with chocolate. You can do that by melting low-sugar chocolate or dark chocolate (min. 85%) and using that to decorate the cookies as you wish.
Nutritional information (per serving): 57 kcal, 4g carbs, 4g fats, 2g protein, 1g sugar, 2g fibre.