- 200g Lizza Low Carb Baking Mix
- 80g Lizza Erythritol
- 150g Sugar-Free Hazelnut Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Butter
- 1 Vial of butter-vanilla aroma
- Beat the eggs together with the Lizza Erythritol, salt and butter-vanilla aroma for 3 minutes with an electric hand-mixer.
- Add the butter at room temperature to the egg mixture and stir again for another 3 minutes.
- Mix the baking mix with the liquid ingredients. Knead the dough with your hands and shape it into a triangular roll of about 3-4 cm thick.
- Cut the roll into strips of about 0.3-0.4 cm thick, place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them for about 10-12 minutes at 175°C (top / bottom heat). Once baked, let them cool down.
- Add the filling to the cookies, choosing between your favorite sugar-free jam or hazelnut cream. To do this, spread your filling of choice over one cookie and cover it with another cookie.
- Bon appetit!
Gourmet Tip: Make the cookies even more delicious by decorating them with chocolate. You can do that by melting low-sugar chocolate or dark chocolate (min. 85%) and using that to decorate the cookies as you wish.