- For the shortcrust pastry base
- 75g Lizza golden flaxseed flour
- 100g almond flour
- 90g margarine
- 50g birch sugar
- 3 Chia "eggs" (soak 2 tbsp of Chia flour with 12 tbsp of water)
- For the cheese cream
- 600g Vegan quark alternative
- 120g birch sugar
- 2 Chia "eggs" (soak 2 tbsp of Chia flour with 6 tbsp of water)
- Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 20g cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients for the base and press into a greased cake tin with your hands.
- For the cheese cream: start by mixing the vegan cream cheese with the birch sugar, then add the Chia "eggs" and all the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the 20cm cake tin and bake it at 150°C for 45 to 60 minutes. Allow cool down before serving.
- Garnish with fresh berries and serve.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Gourmet Tip: No berries at hand? Any other fruit would work and make the cake even prettier.