- 2 Lizza Pizza Bases
- 100g Lizza Organic Pesto „Basil-Olive“
- 50g Crème fraîche
- 125g Mozzarella (1 ball)
- 250g fresh baby spinach
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (top / bottom heat).
- Mix the crème fraîche with the Organic Pesto „Basil-Olive“ and spread over the pre-baked Lizza Pizza Bases.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices and spread over the two Lizza Pizza Bases. Then bake both in the oven for 8-9 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the fresh baby spinach. Then wash, halve and dice the cherry tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash the spring onions and cut into rings.
- For the topping, mix the diced cherry tomatoes with the garlic, spring onions and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with baby spinach and the bruschetta topping and serve.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Tip: Works great with any topping or spread you can think of! For a plant-based variant don't forget to use vegan Crème fraîche instead.