- 2 Lizza pizza bases
- 150 g leek (50 g of the white part, 100 g of the green part)
- 2 handfuls of mixed mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g sour cream
- 50 g Gorgonzola, diced
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Use a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Cut the leek into rings. Cook the white part in hot water until it is soft, then drain.
- Briefly blanch the green part of the leek, drain and set aside.
For the sour cream, puree the white part of the leek with sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in a few freshly plucked thyme leaves.
- Halve the mushrooms and fry in a little coconut oil, then drain on kitchen paper.
- Brush a pre-baked Lizza pizza base with the sour cream, top with the leek, mushrooms and a few Gorgonzola cubes.
- Bake again for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal!