- 2 Lizza Pizza Bases
- ¼ cup Lizza Tomato Sauce
- 3 tbsp Lizza Tomato Cashew Pesto
- 3 tbsp Lizza Basil-Olive Pesto
- 70g mini mozzarella
- 4-5 mushrooms, diced
- ½ small red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 30g small broccoli florets
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 16g bell peppers, sliced
- 13g sliced black olives
- A handful of rocket leaves
- A handful of basil leaves
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 220°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut small round pizza bases of approx. 8 cm diameter from the Lizza pizza bases. You can use a cookie cutter, knife, or shears to do so.
- Spread Lizza tomato sauce on some and Lizza Tomato and basil pesto on others.
- Top with mini mozzarella cheese. Add your desired toppings.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Nutritional information (per serving): 176 kcal, 5g carbs, 13g fats, 9g protein, 3g sugar, 6g fibre.