- 200g Lizza Pasta Spirelli
- 1 cup or 225g Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 100g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup/ 85g Grated Mozzarella cheese
- 50g Parmesan Cheese
- 70g Broccoli
- 10 Basil leaves
- 1 sprig Rosemary
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Bring 2 liters of salted water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and turn off the heat. Let the pasta sit in the saucepan for 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Drain the pasta and immediately mix in the pasta sauce and broccoli florets. Reserve ¼ cup or 56g of pasta sauce for later.
- Grease a 23x23 cm baking dish. Layer as follows: ½ of the pasta, ½ of the ricotta cheese, ½ of mozzarella and parmesan, remaining pasta, remaining sauce and then mozzarella cheese. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Garnish with basil and rosemary leaves.
TIP: To make this dish vegan, replace ricotta cheese with vegan cashew sauce and mozzarella cheese with vegan mozzarella cheese. Nutritional yeast can also be added for added cheesy flavour.
Nutritional information (per serving): 473 kcal, 39g carbs, 19g fats, 32g protein, 5g sugar, 14g fibre.