- 1 Lizza Low Carb Bread Baking Mix
- 300 ml sparkling water
- 1 goat cheese roll
- ½ Fig
- 2 tbsp curry hummus
- red pepper flakes
- Mix 250 g Lizza Low Carb Bread baking mixture with 300 ml of sparkling water and knead thoroughly. Form a loaf of bread and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 240° C top/bottom heat. Place the bread loaf on a greaseproof paper on an oven rack and bake for 15 minutes.
Then reduce the temperature to 210° C and continue baking for another 50 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down completely and then cut it.
- Cut the goat cheese roll and the fig into slices.
- Add the curry hummus onto the bread slices.
- Then alternate between adding a slice of goat cheese and a slice of fig onto the bread until the bread slice is full. Add some red pepper on top.
- Bon Lizzappetite!
Tip: Try our bread with our Lizza Spreads such as the Pepper-Ginger and Tomato-Basil. Or if you like it a little bit richer try our Organic Pestos such as the Basil-Olive & Tomato-Cashew.