- 2 Lizza Pre-baked Buns
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 tbsp quark (lean)
- 2 tbsp mung bean sprouts
- A handful of mint leaves
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cut Lizza Pre-baked Buns in half. Spread a tbsp of quark on each roll.
- Place cucumber slices and then top with sprouted mung beans.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper powder and red chilli flakes on top.
- Alternatively, mix them in quark before spreading on the roll.
Nutritional information (per serving): 200 kcal, 9g carbs, 8g fats, 15g protein, 3g sugar, 15g fibre.