Just because you’re on a Keto diet, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy comforting favourites like a good, wholesome pasta dish!
Our Comfort Keto Pasta Recipe provides the best of both worlds – high in protein, low in carbs, great tasting, satisfying, and saucy.
Filled with delicious vegetables (courgettes, red pepper, and spinach) and flavour, and topped with yummy vegan cheese, this dish is bound to scratch that comfort food itch while leaving you reassured that it is both healthy and nutritious.
Comfort Keto Pasta
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook the rigatoni according to the instructions.
- Place a saucepan with a little oil over a medium heat.
- Fry the onions until soft before adding the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the courgette chunks and cook until softened.
- Add the spinach and mix in until the spinach has wilted.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, cook for another few minutes while stirring and season to taste.
- Drain the cooked pasta and then add the pasta to the sauce and vegetables and stir to coat.
- Pour the pasta, sauce, and vegetables into a large baking dish and top with the grated cheese.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and cook until the cheese has melted and is bubbling away nicely.