- 1 Lizza Wrap
- 30g grated coconut
- 75g chocolate (sweetened with xucker)
- 200g coconut milk
- 20g chia flour
- 2 tbsp Xucker
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 handful fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (fan). Get the Lizza wrap, prick it with a fork and bake on both sides for about 10 minutes.
- Once the wrap has cooled down and feels firm and dry, grind it into crunchy small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with grated coconut and the crunchy pieces made out of the wrap.
- Line a plate with baking paper, spread everything over it and place in the fridge to let it set.
- Meanwhile, wash the strawberries. Pour the coconut milk in a bowl, add the seeds from the vanilla pod, the xucker, and sprinkle the chia flour over it. Cover and leave it to set in the refrigerator.
- Once all the ingredients have cooled down, serve the Chia semolina in a glass with the addition of the strawberries, top with Lizza's chocolate crunchy pieces, and garnish with mint.
- Serve chilled.
- Bon Lizzappetit!
Gourmet tip: Melted chocolate (sweetened with xucker) and a teaspoon of sugar stirred into the semolina makes it super chocolatey.