Carrot Banana Muffins
- Ingredients for 12 muffins
- 30 g golden flaxseed flour
30 g soy flour
40 g coconut flour
- 100 g vegan margarine (e.g. Alsan)
- 100 g Erythritol
- 60 g almond flour
- 200 g very ripe bananas
- 100 g grated carrot
- 50 g nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 50 ml plant milk (e.g. oat milk)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C top/bottom heat. Fill a 12 muffin tray with paper muffin cups or prepare 12 silicone molds.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a mixing bowl.
- Coarsely chop nuts and grate carrots into coarse or fine shavings based on your preference.
- Mix all ingredients with the banana in the bowl.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- Place the muffin tray or silicone molds on a wire rack in the lower third of the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!