- Ingredients for 6 portions
- 210 g Lizza Vanilla muffin mix
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 150 ml soy milk
- For vanilla frosting:
- 70 g vegan cream cheese
- 35 g vegan butter
- 15 g erythrit (1 tbsp)
- 0,5 tsp vanilla extract
- For decoration:
- 10 g desiccated coconut
- 12 chocolate chips (0,5 tsp)
- 5 g red currants
- 3 small strawberries (~20 g)
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 175°C top/bottom heat.
- Mix the entire cake mix with 30ml oil and 150ml soy milk (or other milk alternative) in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the mixture between 6 cupcake cups in a muffin tin and bake in the lower third of the oven for 25-30 minutes.Allow the cupcakes to cool completely in the tin.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make the vanilla frosting. To do so, in a mixing bowl beat vegan butter, vegan cream cheese and erythrit together for about 2 minutes until fully incorporated using a hand mixer on high. Scrape down sides as you go to ensure it’s blended evenly for another 2-3 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes and the frosting will firm up.
- Once cooled, frost cupcakes and top with desiccated coconut.
- Quarter strawberries and make bunny ears out of them by sticking them into the icing well so they don't fall off.
- Use red currants to make noses and chocolate chips for eyes.
Nutritional information (per serving): 196 kcal, 19g carbs, 15g fats, 7g protein, 3g sugar, 4g fibre.