- 80g Lizza Low Carb Mug Bread Baking Mix (Garlic and Rosemary)
- 90ml Sparkling Water
- 40g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, a chunky paste
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 5 sprigs of coriander leaves
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- Stir 80 g Lizza Low Carb Mug Bread Baking Mix with 90 ml sparkling water and knead well.
- Press the dough into a mug and bake the single mug for 4 minutes at 800 Watt in the microwave.
- Topple the bread from the mug and let it cool down, cut it as desired.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, chunky garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, dried rosemary, dried oregano, and chopped fresh coriander leaves and mix them well. Spread evenly over bread.
- Grill them on a hot griddle until they’re well toasted, crunchy, and a little golden.
TIP: Add Lizza Tomato-Cashew Pesto as a topping for the perfect summer BBQ experience.
Nutritional information (per serving): 112 kcal, 4g carbs, 8g fats, 5g protein, 1 g sugar.